Present Continuous (present of be + ing)
December 28, 2006
- web use the present continuouns
- for temporary situations exicting for a period at the present time
- for situations which are changing during the present time
- for actions, or repeated actions or habits, occuring at the moment of speaking
- to express annyoing habits with words like allways
- i’m staying with a friend at the moment.
- The weather’s getting hotter and hotter.
- i’m using John’s mobile phone because i left my mine at home.
- Your are always borrowing money.
New words :
- situation – орон, байдал, төлөв
- exist – орших, амьдрах, байх
- period – хугацаа, цаг vе
- stay – байх, суух
- howaday –
- hotter – дулаан
- which – ямар, аль, хэн нь